ACP Hospitalist Masthead
To reach ACP Hospitalist staff members, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Stacey Butterfield, Editor-in-Chief, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Ryan B. DuBosar, Associate Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Gianna Melillo, Senior Writer, has a bachelor's degree in philosophy and journalism and professional writing from The College of New Jersey. She previously worked as an associate editor at The American Journal of Managed Care and as a reporter at The Hill, covering trending health, environmental, and work-life stories for the Changing America section.
Physician Editorial Advisors
Jamie S. Newman, MD, MHA, MACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is a hospitalist, associate professor of medicine, assistant professor of health care administration, medical director of the Midwest transfer center, and chair of the hospital medicine fellowship and care management committee at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. He received his medical degree from Mayo School of Medicine and completed his residency at Baylor University. He is board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics.
A. Scott Keller, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is a hospitalist at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. He received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee and completed residency and a fellowship in inpatient internal medicine at Mayo Clinic. He is board certified in internal medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine) and obesity medicine (American Board of Obesity Medicine). He was an electrical and automotive engineer prior to medical school.
Brief Case Physician Editors:
- Gurdev Singh, MD, FACP, PeaceHealth, Bellingham, Wash.
- Thomas Kingsley, MD, ACP Member, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Ben Ayotte, MD, ACP Member, Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Eva Angeli, MD, FACP, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Gopi Astik, MD, FACP, Northwestern Medicine, Chicago
- Moises Auron, MD, FACP, Cleveland Clinic
- Joanna Bonsall, MD, FACP, Emory University, Atlanta
- Venkata Dontaraju, MBBS, FACP, Mercyhealth, Rockford, Ill.
- Vernon Giang, MD, ACP Member, Pacific Inpatient Medical Group, San Francisco
- A. Scott Keller, MD, FACP, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Susan Krekun, MD, FACP, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York City
- Ali A. Mohammad, MD, FACP, Integris Health, Oklahoma City
- Christopher Sankey, MD, FACP, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Ct.
- Gurdev Singh, MD, FACP, PeaceHealth, Bellingham, Wash.
- Bruce Smith, Jr., MD, ACP Member, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, N.J.
- William Surkis, MD, FACP, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, Pa.
- Charles J. Hamori, MD, FACP, Chair, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, La Mesa, Calif.
- Lisa S. Inouye, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, University of Washington, Boise, Idaho
- Colette E. Bean, American Physiological Society, Rockland, Md.
- Roger Bedimo, MD, MS, FACP, VA North Texas Health Care System and UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas
- Otis Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Ruth Carlos, MD, MS, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Marshall Fleurant, MD, Emory University, Atlanta
- Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS, AHIP, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Shoshana Herzig, MD, MPH, FACP, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Marilyn Katz, MD, FACP, UConn Health, Farmington, Conn.
- Luci K. Leykum, MD, MBA, MS, FACP, Elizabeth Dole Center of Excellence for Veteran and Caregiver Research, Austin, Texas
- Gillian Naro, MD, MEd, ACP Resident/Fellow Member, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Avital O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Ravi Parikh, MD, MPP, FACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Jinoos Yazdany MD, MPH, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, University of California San Francisco
- Eileen D. Barrett, MD, MPH, MACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Omar T. Atiq, MD, MACP, ACP President, Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ark.
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Chief Publishing Officer and Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Vice President, Publishing: Todd Ware
- Director, Sales and Circulation; Senior Associate Publisher: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Christina (Chris) Rudyj
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing Manager: John Carney
- Senior Advertising Production Coordinator: Theresa Englehart
- Advertising Accounts Specialist: Kimberly Williams
- Classified Sales & Operations Supervisor: Vera Bensch
- Classified Sales Representative: Lauren Cohen
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Business and Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard